Kurtzer Brothers Garbage and Recycling Service provides the following services:
- Kurtzer Brothers provides once or twice a week trash removal service to our customers
- Kurtzer Brothers also offers recycling and yard waste service
- Trash toters (90 gallons), yard waste toters (90 gallons), and recycling bins (65 or 90 gallons) are available
You can request one of our toters or you can use your own trash cans or trash bags. We ask that you place your cans curb side by 6:00am for pickup. To request service, call the office at 402-423-6191.
Waste Materials –We accept most waste materials. If you have branches please dispose of them with your regular trash. Please make sure they are cut down less than five feet and are bundled.
We Don’t Accept the Following – Ammunition, Flammable Materials, Wet Paints, Oils, Hazardous Waste, Hot Ashes, Brush and Branches larger than 5 feet, Large Sections of Cement
For Large Cement Waste Contact Lincoln Solid Waste Disposal at 402-441-8104
For Household Hazardous Waste removal information and procedures please Contact the Lincoln Health Department at 402-441-8000
- Kurtzer Brothers offers commercial containers from 1 & 1/2 to 2 yards, emptied 1 to 6 times a week
- Kurtzer Brothers also offers recycling services to our commercial customers
- Kurtzer Brothers provides weekly yard waste removal service to our customers
- Yard waste toters (90 gallons) are available
Yard waste is for grass and leaves from April 1 thru November 30. Yard waste service is an additional monthly charge. Customers can use the toters or their own 32 gallon or smaller container or paper yard waste bags. Absolutely No plastic bags. No branches, wood, only grass clippings and leaves. Other material such as branches go with regular trash. Note we do accept Pine Needles as Yard Waste.
- Kurtzer Brothers provides weekly Recycling removal service to our customers
- Recycling toters (65 or 90 gallons) are available.
- No Sorting required
Instead of throwing recyclable materials in with your trash simply put them in a bin, place curb side on recycling collection day. You do not have to worry about sorting them.
Aluminum and Tin (can lids and labels also accepted) , Paper, Newspapers, Magazines, Phone books, Junk Mail, Bills & Receipts, Mixed Papers (example: Office Papers), Cardboard (Broken Down), Paperboard, All Plastic #1-7, Plastic Milk Jugs, Aluminum Foil, Plastic Bags (including grocery or dry cleaning bags, please be sure to bundle bags together). Please be sure to rinse recycling items and remove lids if needed.
Glass, Aerosol Cans and Paint Cans, Rubberbands, Soiled Paper, Tissue Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels, Paper Plates, Paper Cups, Milk Cartons, Toilet Paper, Diapers, Wax Coated Paper, Styrofoam, Clothes, Fast Food Cups & Containers, Automotive Containers, Construction Material.
Kurtzer Brothers also offers Special Pickups & Hauling Services. Such services allows us to take care of customer’s large appliances, mattresses, box springs and other large items needing removal. We also offer tire & battery recycling. For a Special Pickup or to book our Hauling Services please contact Kurtzer Brothers for pricing and other information.